The Group of Companies considers ensuring an appropriate level of social protection to its employees to be one of the highest priorities of its internal social policy. Such meaningful factors as a stable position in the market, financial strength, confidence about the future and decent wages provide a favourable social foundation to support the Group’s business and attract highly-qualified staff.
Today, the benefits package offered by the EURACORE Group of Companiesto its personnel is as follows:
- Cash bonuses (year-end bonus, monthly bonus, bonus to winners of the skills competition).
- Other cash benefits (benefits for length of service, the birth of a child, etc.).
- Travel allowances to cover employees’ expenses for travelling from their place of residence to work.
- Housing loans (granted on a one-off, case-by-case basis) for employees who have been working in the company for more than three years.
- Compensation for 90% of sanatorium and spa treatment costs.
- Extra holidays to reward employees.
- Interest-free loans for employees who have been working in the company for more than three years.